Did a good deal turn into an underperforming, overpriced auto insurance policy? You're preaching to the choir because there are many Denver consumers feeling the pinch from expensive auto insurance.
Regrettably, most drivers have stayed with the same insurance company for more than four years, and virtually 40% of consumers have never compared quotes from other companies. Colorado insurance shoppers could pocket almost 35% a year by just comparing rate quotes, but most tend to underestimate the amount of savings they would get if they bought a different policy. Due to the abundance of options for buying affordable insurance for a Toyota FJ Cruiser in Denver, it is hard for the average consumer to locate the most affordable company.
Consumers need to do rate comparisons at least once a year because prices are variable and change quite frequently. Despite the fact that you may have had the best price on Toyota FJ Cruiser insurance in Denver a few years ago a different company probably has better rates today. Forget anything you know (or think you know) about auto insurance because we're going to demonstrate the fastest and easiest way to properly buy coverages while reducing your premium.
Companies offering Toyota FJ Cruiser insurance in Denver
The companies shown below offer price quotes in Colorado. If multiple companies are shown, it's a good idea that you compare several of them to get the most affordable price.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|FJ Cruiser 2WD||$250||$304||$352||$20||$106||$1,032||$86|
|FJ Cruiser 4WD||$238||$312||$396||$24||$118||$1,088||$91|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data rating is based on single male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, claim-free, and homeowner. Prices do not factor in specific location which can influence coverage prices noticeably.
The chart below demonstrates how deductibles and can change Toyota FJ Cruiser insurance costs for different insured age categories. The premium estimates are based on a single male driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, and no discounts are applied.
Don't overlook these Toyota FJ Cruiser insurance discounts
Some providers don't always publicize every disount available very clearly, so the below list has some of the more common as well as the least known credits that you can use to lower your rates.
- Discount for Multiple Policies - If you combine your auto and home policies with one company they may give you a discount of nearly 15% which can help you find inexpensive Toyota FJ Cruiser insurance in Denver.
- Lower Rates for Military - Being deployed with a military unit may qualify for rate reductions.
- Accident Forgiveness - This isn't a discount exactly, but companies like GEICO and Liberty Mutual may permit one accident before your rates go up so long as you haven't had any claims for a certain period of time.
- Paperless Signup - A few larger online companies will discount your bill up to fifty bucks for signing up on your computer.
- Distant Student Discount - College-age children who live away from home at college and won't have access to an insured vehicle can receive lower rates.
- Driver's Education for Students - Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to take driver's ed class as it will make them better drivers and lower rates.
- 55 and Retired - If you're over the age of 55, you can get a small discount on rates.
- Professional Memberships - Being in a civic or occupational organization in Denver is a simple method to lower premiums when getting a Denver car insurance quote.
- Claim-Free Discount - Good drivers with no accidents pay less when compared with bad drivers.
- Theft Prevention System - Cars and trucks optioned with advanced anti-theft systems are stolen less frequently and will save you 10% or more on FJ Cruiser insurance in Denver.
While discounts sound great, it's important to understand that many deductions do not apply to the entire cost. Most only cut specific coverage prices like comp or med pay. So when the math indicates you would end up receiving a 100% discount, auto insurance companies aren't that generous. Any qualifying discounts will help lower your policy cost.
Companies and some of the premium reductions they offer are detailed below.
- Esurance has savings for multi-car, anti-lock brakes, DriveSense, online shopper, good driver, and safety device.
- The Hartford discounts include defensive driver, bundle, vehicle fuel type, anti-theft, air bag, driver training, and good student.
- AAA includes discounts for education and occupation, pay-in-full, multi-policy, good student, anti-theft, and multi-car.
- GEICO offers premium reductions for seat belt use, anti-lock brakes, anti-theft, federal employee, and good student.
- State Farm may offer discounts for Drive Safe & Save, anti-theft, student away at school, passive restraint, multiple policy, and accident-free.
When getting a coverage quote, ask every company what discounts are available to you. A few discounts may not apply to policies in your area. If you would like to view providers that offer the discounts shown above in Colorado, click here.
What if I want to buy from local Denver auto insurance agents?
A lot of people just prefer to visit with an insurance agent and that is OK! Professional insurance agents can help you choose the best coverages and help file insurance claims. The biggest benefit of price shopping on the web is the fact that drivers can get the best rates and still have an agent to talk to.
To find an agent, once you fill out this short form, your coverage information is submitted to insurance agents in Denver that give free quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. There is no need to search for an agent because prices are sent directly to you. If you have a need to get a comparison quote from a specific insurance provider, feel free to go to their quote page to submit a rate quote request.
Finding a good provider shouldn't rely on just a low price. Before buying a policy in Denver, get answers to these questions.
- If your car is in the repair shop, do you have coverage for a rental car?
- Are claims handled at the agent's location?
- Do they feel the quoted coverages are adequate?
- When do they do policy reviews?
- Are there any extra charges for paying monthly?
Listed below is a list of insurers in Denver that can give you price quote information for Toyota FJ Cruiser insurance in Denver.
Frequent quotes can save
You just read many ways to lower your Toyota FJ Cruiser insurance car insurance rates in Denver. It's most important to understand that the more times you quote, the better your chances of lowering your premium rates. You may even find the lowest priced auto insurance comes from a small local company. These companies may have significantly lower premium rates on certain market segments as compared to the big name companies such as Allstate and Progressive.
As you quote Denver car insurance, it's not a good idea to sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. In many instances, an insured dropped liability limits or collision coverage and discovered at claim time that they should have had better coverage. Your objective should be to buy a smart amount of coverage for the lowest cost while still protecting your assets.
Lower-priced auto insurance in Denver can be purchased online and also from your neighborhood Denver agents, and you should compare rates from both to have the best chance of lowering rates. Some companies do not provide rates over the internet and many times these regional insurance providers only sell coverage through independent agents.
More detailed auto insurance information can be found in these articles:
- How Does Hitting a Deer Impact Insurance Rates? (Allstate)
- Coverage Information (Progressive Insurance)
- Five Steps to Filing an Auto Insurance Claim (Insurance Information Institute)
- Honda warning system reduces insurance claims (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Credit Impacts Car Insurance Rates (State Farm)