Shop the Cheapest Rates on Fort Collins Car Insurance
Your 'dec' page or declarations page of your auto insurance policy outlines your current coverages and shows you the coverages you need to compare Fort Collins insurance rates. Insurance companies base their rates on many different factors, some of which are not under your control.
If you're comparing equivalent auto insurance quotes, you should get a good idea of which insurance company offers the lowest price.
Compare Apples-to-apples Auto Insurance Quotes
Choosing lower deductibles for comprehensive and collision coverage can really help lower the average premium paid by Colorado drivers. If you think you car won't get stolen in Fort Collins, think again. There are over 12,458 vehicle thefts each year in Colorado.
Local Fort Collins insurance agents can give you quotes from many companies approved to sell insurance in Colorado, and they also provide you with professional advice and guidance. A Fort Collins car insurance rate comparison can easily be done simply by clicking the 'Start' button at the top of our site.
Compare Fort Collins Auto Insurance Rates
The internet makes it very easy to buy auto insurance online, and by comparing quotes from different Colorado insurers you can make sure you're not paying too much. Don't assume the rates you paid last year for Fort Collins car insurance will be the same this year. It's important to comparison shop your coverage with different Colorado insurers every year.
Keep in mind when getting a Fort Collins car insurance quote that the Colorado state minimum liability limits are 25,000/50,000/15,000. You will want to buy more liability insurance than that however.
High Risk and SR22 Auto Insurance Quotes
The best car insurance rates in Fort Collins, CO may be through an online insurance company like GEICO or Progressive, or it may be through a traditional carrier like a local Fort Collins State Farm or Allstate agent.
You may have found your car insurance rates have increased due to an accident, a claim, a teen driver who just got their license, or some other event. Quoting and buying car insurance online has become much easier over the last few years.
Lower your Fort Collins Car Insurance with These Tips
- Colorado drivers can save significantly by purchasing their home (or renters) insurance and car insurance from the same company
- Find cheaper Fort Collins car insurance by clicking the 'Start' button at the top of this page
- Colorado Senior citizens can often receive cheaper car insurance rates
- Buying low profile cars rather than high performance sports cars or expensive SUV saves on insurance
- If your vehicle is garaged in a different location that your home address, you may pay a lower rate for a different rating zone
- Belonging to certain professional organizations can earn you a discount
- Fort Collins car insurance ratings can vary depending on your home address and rates in some parts of Fort Collins may be lower than in other areas
- Never let your policy lapse or cancel as this can raise your policy premium if you do not maintain continuous coverage
- Claim free insureds may receive discounts off their rates
- Compare car insurance rates now to make sure your getting the best deal on Fort Collins insurance.
Car insurance premiums can change quite a bit depending on many things. Including but not limited to:
- Tickets increase premiums
- Credit rating impacts rates
- The size of your community
- How many miles you drive
- Men typically pay more than women
- Higher deductibles save money
- Safety rating or your car or truck
- No claims lowers premiums
- Having current coverage saves
- Whether you own your home
Liability rates on average cost approximately $429 of your insurance premium, which when compared to the physical damage coverages of comprehensive and collision, is quite affordable. If you need an insurance agent to help you with your car insurance coverages, our website lists many of the agents in Fort Collins.
Each insurance company has their own set of rating criteria, so the rates from one insurer may be significantly different from another. Independent insurance agents are able to provide you with insurance quotes from multiple different carriers so if you are comparison shopping, make sure to include an independent agent in your list.
Comparison quotes only take a few minutes and could save you 40% or more. Click to start a quote!