Shop the Best Deals on Colorado Springs Car Insurance
Independent insurance agents are able to provide you with insurance quotes from multiple different carriers so if you are comparison shopping, make sure to include an independent agent in your list. You may have found your car insurance rates have increased due to an accident, a claim, a teen driver who just got their license, or some other event.
It only takes about five minutes to get multiple estimates from different companies in your area.
The More You Quote, The More You Can Save
Colorado car insurance rates change regularly, and the Colorado Springs rates you paid last year might look quite cheap compared to this year. Out of the more than 2,975,300 people driving in Colorado, many of those consumers have saved money on car insurance.
Entering the same quote information can be repetitive and take time, so our site gives you multiple comparisons with only one quick quote form. Car insurance rates don't always go up, and in fact they do decrease occassionally.
Compare Colorado Springs Auto Insurance Rates
The internet makes it very easy to buy auto insurance online, and by comparing quotes from different Colorado insurers you can make sure you're not paying too much. Colorado ranks 24 out of 50 states in what drivers pay for car insurance. Comprehensive averages about $167 and collision coverage is around $264.
Even though Denver may have the most people in Colorado, that doesn't mean car insurance rates will be higher or lower where you live.
Low Income and Liability Only Quotes
Your 'dec' page or declarations page of your auto insurance policy outlines your current coverages and shows you the coverages you need to compare Colorado Springs insurance rates.
If you can use the internet and read your policy declarations page, you can easily compare rates of other companies. People who buy insurance online are more likely to find lower rates because they can compare more rates more quickly.
The rate your pay for insurance can vary widely subject to many criteria. Including but not limited to:
- Higher performance vehicles cost more
- Your accident history
- Home and auto can earn discounts
- How you use your vehicle
- Extra coverages like towing and rental
- Your claim history
- Maintaining coverage lowers rates
- Whether you own your home
Liability rates on average cost approximately $429 of your insurance premium, which when compared to the physical damage coverages of comprehensive and collision, is quite affordable. The key thing to remember is to make sure your car insurance quotes compare the same insurance limits for liability and physical damage coverage.
Tips for Saving Money on Colorado Car Insurance
- Colorado drivers can save significantly by purchasing their home (or renters) insurance and car insurance from the same company
- Taking a qualifying safe driver or defensive driving course can save you money
- If your vehicle is garaged in a different location that your home address, you may pay a lower rate for a different rating zone
- Insurance companies reward policy holders who stay with their company for a longer period of time by giving a small discount
- Filing excessive claims will not only raise your rates, but may also force your policy to be cancelled by your insurance company
- If you get a speeding ticket, check to see if you can keep the ticket from your driving record by taking an approved Colorado driving class
- Colorado Springs car insurance rate comparisons should be made every year. This helps you place your coverage with the lowest cost car insurance company.
- Make sure your policy has the correct mileage and usage rating on your vehicles
- Compare Colorado Springs car insurance rates and see if you're spending too much on car insurance!
Online car insurance rates for Colorado Springs can be significantly different than what you may get from an agent, so it's important to get quotes from both to make a fair comparison. Each insurance company has their own set of rating criteria, so the rates from one insurer may be significantly different from another.
If you could save 40% or more on your car insurance, wouldn't that be time well spent? Click to start a quote!